Sarpo Una*Article number: 73695
Potatoo are the trendy range of gourmet potatoes for terrace, balcony and raised bed!
Cultivation tips for nurseries
- Ensure long day in production
- Pot up young plants, let them root in at 18°C for 7 days
- Then keep cool, otherwise they will quickly grow too large
- Sell after 2 to 4 weeks
Growing instructions for consumers
- Plant when there is no longer any danger of frost
- Make sure the pot has sufficient volume, potatoes need space - it is best to use pots with a diameter of at least 30 cm and a height of 40 cm. Several plants can be placed in larger pots with a diameter of 40 cm or more.
- Fill the pot only ½ to 2/3 full with soil and insert the plant deeply.
- When the plant has grown a little, add more soil until the pot is full. The tubers will form better on the parts that are under the soil.
- Growth habit:upright
- Growth vigor:strong
* Plant Patent ProtectionAll varieties marked with * are registered at Federal Planz Variety Protection or/and are subject to trademark protection and to licensing fees. Propagation without owning a valid licensing and/or propagation contract entered into with the appropriate holder of variety rights is not permitted.